Phone Videographer Internship
This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
At ZAUBAR we're inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun und educating.
Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute and monetize immersive tours.
You can be part of a great team of augmented reality and digitial media enthusiasts united by the dream of time travel.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
This is your chance to help build the future brand of time travel.
We are looking for a young and passionate videographer, who is ready to assist ZAUBAR in creating next generation marketing footage - using proprietary ZAUBAR mobile phone software and hardware.
The ideal candidate should be strongly creative, with a terrific eye for catching and editing action.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure
You are comfortable taking responsibility and working independently, that doesn't mean you work alone, but you also search for feedback and are open to it and to exchange opinions.
You share the goal of our company, and are very excited to make this dream true.
- You're capturing footage of ZAUBAR time travel experiences on-location in various cities throughout Germany and Europe
- You're editing your captured footage for various social media platforms
- You optimise and develop marketing strategies for B2B and B2C together with our team
- You're planning and preparing your capture sessions by researching and editing content
- You're adding computer graphics and special effects to videos
- You're finding news ways in how to express video action in stills
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) at a college or university or have a corresponding education/training program
- You enjoy working with social media channels and maintaining websites
- You distinguish yourself through your enthusiasm, commitment, initiative and meticulous work ethic
- You are enthusiastic about creating content for social media and have a desire for social media trends
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken), knowledge of German is an advantage
- You know how to research with established online tools
- Good time-management skills
- Familiarity with digital photo and video editing (Photoshop & Premiere Pro)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a young, open minded and international team in Berlin-Schöneberg
- Renumerated internship
- Opportunity to help us build an innovative AR-tour-building-platform as a completely new way of creating city tours
- Big freedom of design for your work field in a young team with flat hierarchy
- An interesting and varied field of activity
- an internship with the possiblity to continue as a regular employee or working student afterwards
Please apply here or to email@example.com including CV und portfolio.
mandatory | voluntary
based on qualification
We're making time travel possible, together.