This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
At ZAUBAR we're inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun and educating.
Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute and monetize immersive tours.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
This is your chance to help build the future brand of time travel.
You'll be leaving your mark on everything UI, UX, gameplay and brand at ZAUBAR.
We are looking for a young and passionate designer, who will be a key player in determining how our time travel experiences look, feel, work, perform and are marketed towards investors, creators and consumers.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior visual design skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into best-in-class interaction flows, and transform those flows into beautiful, intuitive, functional user interfaces and marketing material. You appreciate design as an all, as a problem solving but also aesthetic discipline which has high impact on the daily lives of humans. You value UX and UI together, being one dependant of the other and not separate or independent. You understand that user is king but take also all other stakeholders have something to contribute. You understand also the design of process and of product production, or at least you are open to learn it.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure
You are comfortable taking responsibility and working independently, that doesn't mean you work alone, but you also search for feedback and are open to it and to exchange opinions.
You share the goal of our company, and are very excited to make this dream true.
- Above all, you have a unique vision and are able to express it through beautiful visual languages, and lead the extension across a broad range of digital and physical mediums
- You produce creative, creator- and consumer-focused and easy to use wireframes, user flows and supporting documentation for our location-based augmented reality experiences
- You deliver design mockups, prototypes, production of visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation
- You maintain a high quality brand of ZAUBAR in all of our output from product to marketing
- You work closely and communicate openly with engineers,designers and management team
- You proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of augmented reality design
- You communicate openly and present excellently in slides and verbally
- You build something that people really want
- Your leave your ego at the front door so that we can work as a team
- Comfortable with a broad range of visual styles
- 1+ years experience creating user interfaces for mobile apps
- 1+ years experience in motion design to tell stories
- Basic experience in Figma, Photoshop, Illustratoror other visual design and wireframing tools
- Great proficiency in Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar
- Wish to to work with designers, producers and engineers to develop the designs through an iterative process
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, technologies and design psychology
- You are outspoken, wildly creative and want to work with friends
- You solve problems until they're done
- You can work on different projects at a time without feeling stressed
- You'll learn from a wide range of specialists in their area
- You'll work in a very flatten-hierarchy
- An international team that supports your learning
- Space and resources for your own ideas, suggestions and discussions.
- From the beginning you are involved in all UI/UX Design decisions
- Flexible working hours
- Having the chance of working in (one of) the most exciting startups in Berlin!
- ... with the actual possibility of continuing as a full-time employee. We mean that, too!
Please apply here or to email@example.com including CV and portfolio.
mandatory | voluntary
based on qualification
We're making time travel possible, together.