This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
At ZAUBAR we're inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun and educating.
Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute & monetize immersive tours.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Technical Artist with strong 3D and 2D animation skills and a firm understanding of Unity and shader programming.
The ideal next team member has an ultra focused approach to in-game artwork, video promotions captured from real-time effects, animations, art and a constant itch to invent something entirely new.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure.
Full responsibility and ownership of your work - you're making time travel possible!
- You translate concepts into artwork and effects for immersive tours using a variety of 3D models, particle effects, photographic compositions and videos
- You create visually stunning graphics and videos using in-game assets for marketing campaigns
- You optimize performance for playback focused on mobile devices
- You develop and improve existing art production pipelines by writing scripts and tools to aid artists
- You work closely and communicate openly with engineers, designers and management team
- You proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of shaders, 3D, contemporary VFX and motion graphics
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Artist
- 2+ years of experience in Unity or equal
- You use a variety of tools to achieve your desired effects (Unity, Cinema4D, Maya, 3DS Max, Substance, Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, and/or etc.)
- You understand and build shaders (in Unity/Shader Graph/Amplify/etc.)
- The ability to write C# code where necessary. Editor scripting abilities are a bonus
- You have extensive experience and artistic drive creating optimized 3D assets (portfolio required)
- You are an open and friendly team member
- You solve problems until they're done.
You'll receive a mix of salary and considerable equity stake in the company.
💡 Please apply here or to email@example.com including CV, portfolio and projects you shipped.
Senior | Mid
a mix of salary & considerable equity stake
We're making time travel possible, together.