Interested in selling Time Travel Tours? Interested in AR, Saas, Sales and Biz Dev?
⌛️🚀💥ZAUBAR is looking for a talented and ambitious sales manager to support our B2B sales and SaaS business! 💸👩💻🧑🏽💻↗️↗️↗️
Help our time travel company to grow and bring our awesome Augmented Reality Platform to every tourist attraction, museum, stadium, city sight, regional newspaper, architectural bureau and so much more.
Currently the sales efforts are led by our Head of Studio. However, we realise that the opportunities in the market need a growing team!
Therefore we are looking for a Sales Manager to support ZAUBAR in Lead Generation, Sales and pull up an efficient Sales Hub for sustainable growth.
You're a junior? You are a senior? Our ideal candidate is goal oriented and hands-on and fits to our team. Therefore we are rather looking for the best fit than a specific level of experience. That being said, we are a startup, so you do need to enjoy getting your hands dirty and actually doing the job.
- You will do direct sales and lead generation
- You support the Sales Unit and help with Business Development. You optimise marketing strategies together with our team
- You know what ICP, MQL, SQL, KPI, Mail Campaigns are (if not, you're willing to do whatever it takes to excel)
- You prepare new ideas and formats for pitches
- An energetic and experienced sales team where you can have a lot of freedom. You will work closely with Fabian Mrongowius and Stefan Marx
- You are a sales talent! You are not afraid of numbers, to pick up the phone, sell our products (You should be comfortable reaching out to clients directly)
- Some experience is required, preferably from selling in a context of B2B.
- You have an idea what a pitch deck is and how to make a good first impression in business context
- Good time-management skills, the ability to be flexible, have confidence in your skills and a desire to learn and grow with feedback
- You speak native/C2-level German with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL generation is a big plus
- Experience with CRM-Tools and E-Mail Marketing is a plus
- Also any expertise in inbound outbound marketing is a plus
- You will have a great opportunity to grow with the company and help us build up a proper sales process.
- Work in a young, open minded and international team in Berlin-Schöneberg
- We are pretty querky, time travel is fun and if you make an effort, everything is possible.
- Opportunity to help us build an innovative AR-tour-building-platform as a completely new way of creating city tours
- Big freedom for your work and your ideas in a young team with flat hierarchy. We mean that.
- Most of our clients work in the cultural sector, media and entertainment, so we rarely see a boring project.
- Perspective: We are also looking for someone who will lead our B2C SaaS Sales to Creators & Tour Guides perspectively
Please apply here or to firstname.lastname@example.org including Letter of Application & CV (in German)
- We’ll screen applications as they come in.
- Relevant applicants will be asked to join a short video interview with one of the management team.
- You'll receive a challenge
- If we feel that you’re a good fit, we’ll invite you to a longer interview again and talk about your ideas regarding salary and benefits
- We aim to update you on your progress within a week of the previous step.
- We are looking to hire asap and will hire as soon as we find a fitting candidate.
Junior | mid-level
Base salary + commision in percentage of sales net volume
We're making time travel possible, together.