This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
At ZAUBAR we're inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun and educating.
Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute and monetize immersive tours.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
This is your chance to help build the future brand of time travel.
You'll be leaving your mark on everything UI, UX, gameplay and brand at ZAUBAR.
We are looking for a young and passionate designer, who will be a key player in determining how our time travel experiences look, feel, work, perform and are marketed towards investors, creators and consumers.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior visual design skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into best-in-class interaction flows, and transform those flows into beautiful, intuitive, functional user interfaces and marketing material. You appreciate design as an all, as a problem solving but also aesthetic discipline which has high impact on the daily lives of humans. You value UX and UI together, being one dependant of the other and not separate or independent. You understand that user is king but take also all other stakeholders have something to contribute. You understand also the design of process and of product production, or at least you are open to learn it.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure
You are comfortable taking responsibility and working independently, that doesn't mean you work alone, but you also search for feedback and are open to it and to exchange opinions.
You share the goal of our company, and are very excited to make this dream true.
- You support the Sales and Producing department
- You take care of the suporting the direct sales and lead generation as well as marketing activities such as social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok).
- You optimise marketing strategies for B2B and B2C together with our team
- You prepare new ideas and formats for pitches and prepare a first contact, develop storylines, do research and dig into new topics as a first contact pitch preperatin
- You support the sales team with customer and market research
- You write short texts for our corporate blog
- An energetic sales team with an experienced team lead where you can have a lot of freedom
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) at a college or university or have a corresponding education/training program
- You distinguish yourself through your enthusiasm, commitment, initiative and meticulous work ethic
- You are enthusiastic about telling interesting stories, to entertain and educate them
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken), knowledge of German an advantage
- You know how to research with established online tools
- You have an idea what a pitch deck is and how to make a good first impression in business context
- Good time-management skills, the ability to be flexible, have confidence in your skills and a desire to learn and grow with feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have: Familiarity with digital photo and video editing (Photoshop & Premiere Pro)
- Work in a young, open minded and international team in Berlin-Schöneberg
- We are pretty querky, time travel is fun and if you make an effort, everything is possible.
- Opportunity to help us build an innovative AR-tour-building-platform as a completely new way of creating city tours
- An interesting and varied field of activity
- Big freedom for your work and your ideas in a young team with flat hierarchy. We mean that.
- An internship with the possiblity to continue as a regular employee or working student afterwards. We mean that, too.
💡 Please apply here or to email@example.com including CV and portfolio.
mandatory | voluntary
based on qualification
We're making time travel possible, together.