This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
At ZAUBAR we're inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun and educating.
Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute & monetize immersive tours.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
This is your chance to own the future brand of time travel.
You'll be leaving your mark on everything UI, UX, graphic and brand at ZAUBAR.
We are looking for a passionate designer, who will be a key player in determining how our time travel experiences look, feel, perform, and are marketed towards creators and consumers.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior visual design skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into best-in-class interaction flows, and transform those flows into beautiful, intuitive, functional user interfaces and marketing material.
You appreciate design as your personal mission, as a problem to solve but also an aesthetic discipline that has a high impact on the daily lives of humans. You value UX and UI together, being one dependant on the other and not separate or independent. You understand that the user is king but take also all other stakeholders have something to contribute. You understand also the design of process and of product production, or at least you are open to learning it.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee-centric company structure.
You are comfortable taking responsibility and working independently. That doesn't mean you work alone, but you also search for feedback and are open to it and to exchange opinions.
You share the goal of our company, and are very excited to make this dream true.
You are proactive in the organization of the company. We are still small, so there are many chances to build everything together.
- Above all, you have a unique vision and are able to express it through beautiful visual languages, and lead the extension across a broad range of digital and physical mediums
- You produce creative, creator- and consumer-focused and easy to use wireframes, user flows and supporting documentation for our location-based augmented reality experiences
- You deliver design mockups, prototyping, production of visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation
- You maintain a high quality brand of ZAUBAR in all of our output from product to marketing
- You work closely and communicate openly with engineers, designers and management team
- You proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of augmented reality design
- You communicate and present excellently in slides and verbally
- You build something that people really want and are excited about
- You can leave your ego at the front door to making real team-work!
- Comfortable with a broad range of visual styles
- 2+ years experience creating user interfaces for mobile apps
- Huge interest for augmented reality, plus points when you already have designed something for AR
- 2+ years experience in motion design to tell stories
- Great proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Some knowledge in Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar
- Proven ability to work with designers, producers and engineers to develop the designs through an iterative process
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, technologies and design psychology
- You are outspoken, wildly creative and want to work with friends
- You solve problems until they're done.
You'll receive a mix of salary and considerable equity stake in the company.
Please apply here or to firstname.lastname@example.org including CV and portfolio.
Junior | Mid
a mix of salary & considerable equity stake
We're making time travel possible, together.