This goes out to everyone who wants to push things forward.
At ZAUBAR we're inventing a new kind of tour - immersive explorations powered by augmented reality that are social, fun and educating.
Right now, we're partnering with some of Germany's most interesting cultural institutions, media houses, tour operators and brands to make immersive tours a reality.
Soon, we're enabling anyone to create, distribute & monetize immersive tours.
The founders and team have a deep backgrounds in AI, 3D UI and journalism.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented VFX artist with intuition and talent to transform ideas into fluid animations and rich effects - for marketing and in-app experiences.
The ideal next team member has an ultra focused approach to motion design, video promotions, animations, art and a constant itch to invent something entirely new.
In order to set you up for success, we provide everything you need within our dynamic and employee centric company structure.
Full responsibility and ownership of your work - you're making time travel possible!
- You translate concepts into artwork and effects for immersive tours using a variety of 2D and 3D, particle effects, photographic compositions and videos
- You create visually stunning graphics and videos using in-game assets for marketing campaigns (if you're not experience with game engines you're ready to learn everything)
- You optimize performance for playback focused on mobile devices
- You set up and improve art production pipelines (with the help of developers)
- You work closely and communicate openly with engineers, designers and management team
- You proactively train yourself to remain at the forefront of motion graphics and UX/UI design
- 5+ years of experience in motion design
- Plus: 1+ years of experience in Unity; if not you want to be ready to learn Unity
- You use a variety of tools to achieve your desired effects Cinema4D, Maya, 3DS Max, Substance, Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, or similar)
- You understand and build motion design effects based on post-processing techniques
- You're able or wish to learn how use visual scripting plugins and pipelines
- You have extensive experience and artistic drive creating optimized 2D & 3D assets (portfolio required)
- You are an open and friendly team member
- You solve problems until they're done.
You'll receive a mix of salary and considerable equity stake in the company.
Please apply here or to email@example.com including CV, portfolio and projects you shipped.
Senior | Mid
a mix of salary & considerable equity stake
We're making time travel possible, together.